Summer 2020 Camp Session 3 - Architects & Designers camp - July 20 -23
School's out and we're spending the days making art and exploring STEAM projects that will have the students imaginations running wild! This camp is a very special camp for future architects and designers. We'll spend the week designing, constructing, decorating and furnishing their own model houses! Yes, you read that right. The kids will construct their own house with tools and IKEA instructions. I'm there to help as needed!
Camp is Monday July 20 through Thursday July 23 for ages 6 - 12. Thursday is water play day so students can wear a swim suit if they'd like and can bring a change of clothes for after lunch.
Please drop off from 8:45 to 9:00 and pickup from 12:00 to 12:15. Pack a well labeled drink. We will provide a nut free snack. Dress for a mess! Purchase is required to enroll.
**COVID-19 RESPONSE - The health and safety of your child and our staff is our first priority! Our plan to address this is as follows:
- We will follow all CDC and Tarrant County/State guidelines for classrooms.
- All students will be seated at least 6' apart and we will hold camp outdoors(in the shade) if the weather allows.
- Each student will receive their own set of art supplies and will not be allowed to share with other campers.
- All students & staff must clean hands upon arrival to the studio and before snack time.
- No lunch at the studio. We will provide an individually packed snack but you may provide your own if you wish. Please send your student with a well labeled water bottle.
- No shared sensory bins. If we do a sensory activity each student will have thier own.
- If your camper has had ANY sickness in the past 24 hours please do not send them to camp(this includes fever, cough, sore throat, diarrhea, vomiting). We will do our best to make up any missed days!
- The studio and art supplies will be thoroughly cleaned after each use. Hand sanitizer and wipes will be available.
**We give sibling discounts. use code "sibling" for 1 sibling, use code "2siblings" for 2 siblings.
If you'd like to switch the week of camp you will attend, we are happy to do that as long as there is room in the new session you select.
An 80% refund is available with written notice from the enrolled camper's parent or legal guardian, but it must be received 7 days prior to the camp date. After this date all camp purchases are non-refundable for any reason including, but not limited to illness, acts of God, or travel-related problems.
We use lots of materials to explore our creativity, and those materials are purchased in advance of camps. We count on (and look forward to!) all of our registered campers attending camp.