Summer 2021 Camp Session 1 - Art & Literacy - June 21 - 24
We're teaming up with an elementary language specialist teacher to combine creative literature with art projects. Students will deepen their understanding of the language of art and words. Each day is filled with unique art, reading and writing activities that will have the students imaginations running wild!
This camp is Monday June 21 through Thursday June 24, for ages 6 - 12. Please drop off from 8:45 to 9:00 and pickup from 12:00 to 12:15. Pack a well labeled drink. We will provide a nut free snack. Dress for a mess!
Purchase is required to enroll.
**COVID-19 RESPONSE - The health and safety of your child and our staff is our first priority! Our plan to address this is as follows:
- We will follow all CDC and Tarrant County/State guidelines for classrooms.
- We will hold camp outdoors(in the shade) if the weather allows.
- Each student will receive their own set of art supplies and will not be allowed to share with other campers.
- All students & staff must clean hands upon arrival to the studio and before snack time.
- No lunch at the studio. We will provide an individually packed snack but you may provide your own if you wish. Please send your student with a well labeled water bottle.
- If your camper has had ANY sickness in the past 24 hours please do not send them to camp(this includes fever, cough, sore throat, diarrhea, vomiting). We will do our best to make up any missed days!
- The studio and art supplies will be thoroughly cleaned after each use. Hand sanitizer and wipes will be available.
**We give sibling discounts. use code "sibling" for 1 sibling, use code "2siblings" for 2 siblings.
If you'd like to switch the week of camp you will attend, we are happy to do that as long as there is room in the new session you select.
An 80% refund is available with written notice from the enrolled camper's parent or legal guardian, but it must be received 7 days prior to the camp date. After this date all camp purchases are non-refundable for any reason including, but not limited to illness, acts of God, or travel-related problems.
We use lots of materials to explore our creativity, and those materials are purchased in advance of camps. We count on (and look forward to!) all of our registered campers attending camp.